I was born in Azerbaijan in 1988.
Between 2006 and 2012, I graduated from Azerbaijan Medical University with the first place (Outstanding Diploma).
Between 2012 and 2015, I received the Rezidentura (Higher Specialization) training on Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Azerbaijan Institute of Physicians Completion.
Between 2015 and 2020, I worked as a research assistant (assistant doctor) in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University.
In 2020, I received my specialty from Ankara City Hospital.
As of August 2022, I started to serve my patients in my clinic in Konyaaltı, Antalya.
I am married and the mother of 2 gorgeous children.
- I believe that every woman, regardless of her language, religion, political opinion or geography of birth, deserves a healthy life, to be loved and to taste such a wonderful feeling as motherhood. With this intention, making a touch to people's lives, even if it is a tiny one, is incredibly enjoyable and its professional satisfaction is priceless.
- Family-Oriented ApproachWe approach birth from the point of view of the family.
- Friendly AtmosphereYou will feel the comfort of home in our practice.
- GuidanceWe support you to find your own truth.
- Women's PerspectiveWe believe in the wisdom of the woman and trust in her body.